Location : Miami, FL
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Direct Hire
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Manages list of assigned current and prospective clients for use as sales leads and conducts extensive prospecting / cold calls to identify new opportunities
- Attends client / industry events and demonstrates company products and services as required
- Negotiates prices, prepares contracts and manages entire agreement process
- Works with internal company functions to keep account information up-to-date
- Acting as local experts in the industry; consulting with local businesses on market trends, salary recommendations and talent availability
- Business development for active, inactive and prospect clients
- Maintain client satisfaction & retain active accounts
- Conduct sales activities to drive growth
- Recruitment of top candidates based on focus job title to fill talent pipeline
- Skill marketing candidates to prospects and clients
- Six-figure compensation
Required Qualifications :
- Education: A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University is required.
- Language/Communications: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software; and general email writing and online research skills.