Senior Administrative Assistant
Leeds Resources is actively recruiting for a Senior Administrative Assistant for a tech company located in the Miami area. Miami has seen an increase in tech companies moving to the area!
The position requires someone with a strong work ethic, high attention to detail and good critical thinking skills. She/He will have a broad scope of responsibilities including schedule management, coordination of travel and events, project planning and drafting of internal and external communications on behalf of the Chief Operations Officer. The EA will also be responsible for gathering data, creating ad hoc reports and preparing presentation materials.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· 3-7 years of related experience or equal combination of education and experience.
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· Expert level written and verbal communication skills interdepartmentally and across all levels of the company as well as externally.
· Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Executive Assistant will complete a wide variety of administrative tasks including but not limited to the following (this is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform and is not intended to be all-inclusive):
· Manage an active calendar of appointments for the Chief Operations Officer, understand priority / urgency and reorganize appropriately.
· Arrange meetings with many people and sometimes numerous competing schedules. Help organize and distribute agendas.
· Communicate professionally in writing and verbally across all levels of the company and with external partners / customers / service providers.
· Utilize an intermediate knowledge of Excel and other reporting programs to access, process, and format data on standard and ad hoc reports.
· Compose, prepare, and proofread correspondence and presentations that are sometimes confidential; read, prioritize, and summarize inbound correspondence and presentations.
· Prepare documents for daily meetings, format for review and signature.
· Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
· Assist with the budgeting process and budget tracking, making sure to track deadlines, and provide coordination to ensure a successful process.
· Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations regarding board and comp committee matters, including advance distribution of materials before meetings in electronic/paper format.
· Work directly with external vendors, partners, and service providers.
· Make travel arrangements, prepare detailed itineraries, and provide needed confirmations.
· Plan and execute special projects such as departmental or company events, offsite meetings, and team-buildings.
· Prepare and track expense reports including reconciliation of all credit card receipts.
· Track invoices, create Excel spreadsheets for same, establish POs, and coordinate with Finance department on these matters.
· Other essential duties and responsibilities as required.
Job Type: Full-time