Assistant Project Manager
Location : Hialeah
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : perm
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2-3 in construction environment
Required Education : AA or BA is prefrred
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Project entry and file set-up in accordance with company protocol
- Coordinate with the PM on the project entry documents.
- Preparation of the “Project Book" to organize project documents.
- Maintain these Project Books, ensuring they are current and complete.
- Set-up and maintenance of files on the Company drive for company-wide use.
- Assist in scheduling project meetings and documenting meeting minutes.
- Assist in establishing scope of subcontracted work and verifying vendors.
- Assist the PM with shipments of materials to the appropriate sites.
- Assist the PM with uploading of site completion photos.
- Confirm and enter data into tracking spreadsheet to ensure compliance with Scope of Work.
- Assist in resolving contract questions with customers and contractors with direction coordination with the APM assigned to project.
- Insure all Certificates of Insurance are complete as required by the subcontract and are current.
- Transmit documents between parties to insure current revisions and changes are available to all parties.
- Prepare purchase orders for any necessary construction supplies and consumables as directed by the APM or PM.
- Act as the contact person in the office for the Project Team in regards to obtaining documents, contact information, and general project related information.
- Assist in maintaining positive and effective communication during the course of the project.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- 2-year business or technical degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience in construction environment preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Intermediate Excel skills necessary